State of Florida Incentives:• The Florida Film, Television & Digital Media Incentive Program (The Don Davis Entertainment Industry Economic Development Act) provides up to 22% rebate of all qualified Florida expenditures.
• Any qualified production company engaged in Florida in the production of motion pictures, made for television motion pictures, television series, commercial advertising, music videos or sound recordings may be eligible for a sales and use tax exemption on the purchase or lease of certain items used exclusively as an integral part of the production activities in Florida.
• For information and to apply for both of these incentives, visit http://filminflorida.com/ifi/incentives.asp.
Miami Beach incentives:• One (1) free Vehicle Beach Access Pass with each permitted day only after an off-duty officer has been reserved.
• During the months of June through October, vehicle beach access passes (above and beyond the one free each day) shall be reduced by 50% to $75.00 (per vehicle/per day).
• Larger productions which demonstrate no less than 100 Miami Beach room nights and make formal request on letterhead may receive up to ten (10) free Vehicle Beach Access Passes with each permitted day.
• Larger productions which demonstrate no less than 100 Miami Beach room nights and make formal request on letterhead may receive any additionally permitted Vehicle Beach Access Passes reduced by 50% to $75.00 (per vehicle/per day).
• Free base camp parking in the P-lot across from the Miami Beach Convention Center when the lot is not manned for show days, load-in or load-out.
• Reduced cost P-lot parking when available during manned days.
• Reduced cost parking at limited City lots and garages (call for specifics).
• Waiver of all administrative fees related to the hiring of police off-duty officers for permitted Film and Print productions.
• Waiver of all generator, tent and building permits for production purpose use only per South Florida Building Code.