Where No Work Has Been Performed

In order to cancel a permit where the work has not been performed, the Permit Holder or Contractor must submit the Permit Cancellation Request Form to the Building Department.

Please be advised that requests will not be accepted in cases where work has commenced as evidenced by an inspection. In these cases, the work must be completed and mandatory inspection obtained.