Printer Friendly VersionCUSTOMER COMPLAINTS

To file a complaint related to a construction site and/or work being done without a permit, you may call 305-673-7610 and enter extensions 6675, 6801, 6024, to file your compliant with violations. You may also logon to the City of Miami Beach website at, and click on Request. Once you are there, follow the steps thereafter to enter your complaint.