7 HABITS FOR HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FAMILIES
The principled, world renowned training program provides teens and families the action steps for personal change and success,
mirroring the ground-breaking work of Stephen Covey.
• Be Proactive/Habit of Choice
• Begin with the End in Mind/Habit of Vision
• Put First Things First/Habit of Integrity
• Think Win/Win—Habit of Mutual Benefit
• Seek to Understand, Then be Understood
• Synergize—Creative Cooperation
• Sharpen the Saw/The Habit of Renewal
The one-day training is fun, dynamic, engaging and thought-provoking. Potential employers will be impressed if this is on
your resume as Fortune 400 Companies actively endorse the 7 Habits training.
Families join together to create their own personalized "mission statement, " a tool for their personal transformation. Below is the Saliford family's mission statement, created during one of the 7 Habits sessions.
Believe anything is possible
Respect all people and things
Education is power
Appreciate each other and life
Knowledge-learn as much as you can
Think positive thoughts
Help form God and each other
Encourage each other
Yes, we can
Commit to our goals
Excited about our mission