Protect the lives and property of the visitors and residents of Miami Beach from the dangers caused by fire, explosives or other hazardous conditions. The Suppression Division shall conduct inspections, public education and firefighter training to mitigate potential losses in the future.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Reduce loss of life, injuries, and property damage caused by fire and other hazardous incidents.
- Increase the capability, reliability and efficiency of the fire suppression division.
- Maintain a quality assurance (QA) program for advanced life support (ALS) fire companies.
- Perform public service and increase public awareness by continuing to present education programs.
- Implement a comprehensive performance recognition program.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive customer service program.