North Shore Park offers a variety of areas available for rent. Please click on an area below for specific rental information and requirements. Call 305.861.3616 for more information.
► FACILITY RENTALS
North Shore Park Youth Center and its various rooms are available for rent in 4 hour blocks of time at the following prices:
• $140 (4 hours) $35 each additional hour• Holidays $200 (4 hours) $50 each additional hour• Number of staff required to be determined by supervisor.
Gymnasium Resident No Admission: $500 Resident Admission: $700 Non-Resident No Admission: $1,000 Non-Resident Admission: $1,500
Auditorium /Multi Purpose roomResident No Admission: $500Resident Admission: $700Non-Resident No Admission: $1,000Non-Resident Admission: $1,500Events lasting over 4 hrs. will be charged an additional $75 / hour
Dance or Game Room Resident No Admission: $250 Resident Admission: $300 Non-Resident No Admission: $500 Non-Resident Admission: $750 Events lasting over 4 hrs. will be charged an additional $50 / hour
Entire Facility (Building)Resident No Admission:$1,500Resident Admission: $3,000Non-Resident No Admission: $3,000Non-Resident Admission: $6,000Events lasting over 4 hrs will be charged an additional $100 / hour
• One million dollar liability insurance certificate must state the following: "The City of Miami Beach is an additional insured".
City of Miami Beach, c/o Risk Management1700 Convention Center DriveMiami Beach, Florida 33139
• Vendors must have Workman's Compensation. If vendor do not have, they must provide a letter on company letterhead stating that they are not required because they have less than three (3) employees. Letter must also specify date, time and location of party / event. No rental will be permitted without proper insurance.
• Insurance certificate must be faxed to 305.861.3620 two weeks prior to party / event. Parties / events will not take place without approved insurance. It is the responsibility of the renter and vendor to verify that the insurance has been approved.
• Clowns, magicians and food vendors that are bringing prepared foods are not required to submit insurance.
Rental rates include field marking (except holidays and weekends), An additional fee of $100 will be charged for any events taking place on weekends or holidays requiring field markings. All of the above rental rates do not include applicable tax, janitorial, insurance, and other direct costs. Rentals may not be available during regular operating hours.